Kaipara Flats School is a State Contributing Primary School, established in 1878.
The school is situated in the village of Kaipara Flats, 10 kms west of Warkworth and serves the community of Kaipara Flats and the Kaipara Hills.
• Positive relationships, focussed on learning.
• High standards and expectations of teaching and learning, especially literacy and numeracy.
• The promotion of creative and critical thinking.
• Determination ( persistence & resilience).
• A respect for our learning environment and a sense of fair play, honesty and tolerance.
• A shared ownership of our school’s learning community.
Our local education goals are
• To retain the rural influences within the school community by promoting family interaction & community involvement.
• To encourage sporting and cultural links with other schools in the wider community.
• To ensure the school continues developing it’s diverse resources and to promote community use of these.
• To ensure the school is linked to the global world through the infusion of ICT into learning programmes.
Click for Current Newsletter
Handprints in the Footpath
Room One: Mrs Gael Adamson (New Entrants and Year 1) email@example.com
Room Two: Ms Tina Donnell (Year 2/3) firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Three: Mrs Deb Kearns (Year 3/4) email@example.com
Room Four: Mrs Chris Wilson (Year 5/6) firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Support: Mrs Karen Butler email@example.com
Office Manager: Mrs Jan Kose firstname.lastname@example.org
BOT Chairperson: Mr Raoul Robertson email@example.com