Learning for the Future
We will achieve this by:
- Providing a positive learning environment and striving for quality of purpose.
- Empowering our learners to create and innovate with confidence and deep awareness of self.
- Providing all learners with varied experiences ensuring that they have a say and direction in their learning pathways.
- Developing a strong sense of community, in which effective relationships are paramount.
- Encouraging responsibility, ownership and empathy for learning for the good of all within the school community.
‘Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of the fire’