• Positive relationships, focussed on learning.
• High standards and expectations of teaching and learning, especially literacy and numeracy.
• The promotion of creative and critical thinking.
• Determination ( persistence & resilience).
• A respect for our learning environment and a sense of fair play, honesty and tolerance.
• A shared ownership of our school’s learning community.
Our Local Education Goals are:
• To retain the rural influences within the school community by promoting family interaction & community involvement.
• To encourage sporting and cultural links with other schools in the wider community.
• To ensure the school continues developing it’s diverse resources and to promote community use of these.
• To ensure the school is linked to the global world through the infusion of ICT into learning programmes.